Admission EnquiryWhy B.Tech After 12th / +2 Science ?
• An engineering degree offers a wide range of career possibilities.
• When you attain higher degrees and then do the job of the same profession as you wanted to it always makes you feel happy and motivates you to work even harder. That’s what engineering gives you job satisfaction.
• It provides you variation in opting for the specific kind of engineering profession as you want or always desired.
• The work in engineering field is challenging which generates interest in doing work.
• It helps you in developing the intellectual.
• It not only gives benefit to the engineer or its field but it also enhances the societal value of an individual.
• As the salary packages of engineers are higher, it provides financial security.
• No doubt, being an engineer is a prestigious thing; it gives you a higher status in the society.
• Comes with highly professional environment.
• Gives a chance of doing technical inventions.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is an all India common engineering entrance examination of objective pattern which is conducted for admission into various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a state-government controlled centralized test for admission to all the private and governmental engineering institutions in Odisha. So for admission into 1st year B.Tech , a student has to appear for Joint Entrance Examination(JEE Main) conducted by CBSE or Odisha Joint Entrance Examination(OJEE).What About Admission Process And Eligibility For Admission ?
B.Tech (Regular) : 4 years
For admission into 1st year B.Tech programme a student has to appear for JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (JEE MAIN) conducted by CBSE. For details please visit www.jeemain.nic.in . After successful completion of +2 Science with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/ Computer Science with a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry /Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science is a must.
B.Tech Lateral Entry (B.Sc): 3 years
Passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of three years duration in Science from University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) and must have passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
B.Tech Lateral Entry (Diploma Engineering): 3 Years
Passed three years diploma examination (two years in case of Lateral entry Diploma) in Engineering /Technology from State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (SCTE&VT). Lower age 14 Years and no bar for upper age.
For admission to first year Master Degree programme in Engineering/Technology: GATE qualified candidates or passed B.Tech/B.E. examination from a recognized university of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination.
Diploma Engineering Admission:
Admission to 1st Semester Diploma in Engineering Pass in HSC examination conducted by BSE,Odisha/10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE ,Odisha and obtained at least 35% marks in aggregate ,securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with English,Math & Science subjects.
Admission to 3rd Semester Diploma in Engineering (Lateral):
Pass in +2 Science Examination from CHSE, ODISHA or its equivalent examination with PCM/+2 vocational (2 years course) in any Engineering Trades/2 years ITI in Engineering Trade/COE Trade with pass in HSC examination conducted by BSE Odisha /10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE,Odisha securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination.
• It is the only Engineering College of 2009 which is accreditated this year by NAAC,Govt. of India
• AIET is spread over 30 acres of green campus with 5 lakhs sqft. built up area.
• Heart touching Campus with Central Air-Conditioned classrooms.
• Open access central A/C Library is spread over an area of 10000 sqft. , collection of 15000 books, National and International Journals with 300 seated reading room with 24 hours open.
• Highly determined, experienced & committed faculties.
• AIET has the excellent University results due to collective efforts of Faculty Members and students.
• Well disciplined and ragging free Campus
• Best Industry link practices at AIET for skill and technology up-gradation regularly.
• Round the clock (24X7) welfare assistance for students by the highly experienced Welfare Officers.
• The unique proctorial system is implemented to take personal care & professional guidance.
• Emphasis to improve business communications and presentation skills to enable students work in a Global Environment.
• Sports complex for Badminton, Volley, Cricket, Football, Gymnasium & other Recreational facilities in campus.
• Wi-Fi Campus with Giga Ethernet Technology.
• ATM Facility
• 10 Mbps internet connectivity
• Yoga and meditation centre
• Ambulance facility (24X7)
• 800 bedded in Campus Hostels.
• 24 hours security services
• Health club
• Separate Hostel inside campus for both Boys and Girls
• ARYAN Ladies club
• An impact feature in the reputed PRAMEYA Newsmagazine presents AIET as one of the top 10 engineering college in Odisha.
• Accommodation inside Campus for Faculty & Guests.
• To impart good service to students, securities, housekeeping and other service providers are accommodated inside the campus.
• AIET City Office is situated in the heart of the Bhubaneswar city (32, Forest Park) for better convenient for parents and students.
• Lift/Elevator facility in academic building.
• Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) for development and application of quality parameters
• NSS and NCC wing for students.
• Aryan Heritage Club.
• Aryan Alumni Association.
• Student Activity Centre.
• NMEICT (National Mission for Education, Information & Communication Technology) Cell.
• SPICMACAY (Society for Promotion of Indian Classical Music and Culture Amongst Youth), Odisha Chapter, Bhubaneswar.
• Women’s Cell
• Student’s Grievance Cell
Engineering is a notoriously demanding field of study. In order to do well, one engineering student will need to learn how to pace himself/herself throughout the semester, manage overwhelming amount of coursework, and build effective study habits. The academic success of students in our college is achieved by adopting the new study strategies.
• Regular Classes
• Smart Class Rooms
• Automation Library
• Faculty Mentorship
• Expert Classes Seminars / Symposiums / Well equipped workshops and laboratories
• Team of highly experienced and elite faculties
This year 95% students are placed in various companies. For the CSE students Wipro, Infosys, TCS, IBM etc., for core branches JSPL, BSL, Tata, Essar etc. These companies have come for on campus at AIET.
• Placement record
• Pool campus – 70%
• Off campus – It is our pride to get 80%
• Exclusive Campus – 90% +
Arranging Orientation programs for first semester students and counseling them about the necessity of attending training session before campus selection.
• Extensive pre-placement training programs for Pre-final and Final Semester students.
• Company-specific training on the format of the writing the resumes, body language and facing the interviews etc.
• Conducting Mock/Simulated exercises on continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Semester students in Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical and General interview skills etc.
• Batch-wise counseling of students on career-related problems on daily basis by the mentor faculty in the campus.
• Conduct of seminars on Personality Development and on Higher Educational Prospects on regular basis by inviting eminent consultants from reputed agencies.
• Organizing Industry Institution Interaction programs with corporate sector to bridge gaps between company expectations & academic learning.
• Sending the students to different Job Fairs organized by the other agencies to get public exposure.
• Arrangement of Internship Projects to the students and connecting them with the same companies for final placements.
• Arrangement of Foreign Internship projects to develop their global leadership skills.
• Semester-wise training programs on total personality developments and Technical skill developments are arranged in the following aspects:
1 : Personality development & 2 : Technical skill development
I) Language Training
II) Technical skill Development
III) Personality Development
IV) Live Skills Training
JWe have a team of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated renowned faculties meeting the student teacher ratio (15:1) of AICTE guidelines. Today only 10 engineering colleges of Odisha have got high performing result oriented faculties, AIET is one among them.What Is The Performance Of Student In Academic
• The performance of our students in BPUT Semester examinations is excellent.
• Maximum students clear all their papers in the first attempt. Some of our students secure their position among top 10 ranks in all the semester examination conducted by BPUT bringing glory to our institution.
• Besides BPUT examination our students also perform well in GATE, UPSC and other Public sector jobs conducted at State and National level.
Yes, atmosphere plays a vital role for grooming of careers.
• Aryan Institute of Engineering and Technology situated in an ethnic and idyllic surrounding of labangiri near Barakuda village and setup in the year 2009, aims at bringing about rapid transformation in the field of technical education.
• The institute provides all kinds of modern amenities and facilities for a decent living and conducive study atmosphere.
• Boys Hostel – 800 beded
• Girls Hostel – 200 + beded
• Canteen facilities
• 24X7 reading room facilities
• Wi-Fi/speed internet for studies
• 24 hrs security
• Co-operative store
• Weekly city visit
• Cultural tour
• Entertainment programme inside campus at the week end.
• Celebration of Diwali, Ganesha Puja, Saraswati Puja, New Year, Holi, Viswakarma Puja with D.J. party and mouth watering food.
• Medical facility is available round the clock for the inmates.
• The Institute gives much importance on discipline and the same must be strictly followed by all students. Some points are mentioned below
• Students must attend all classes, tutorials and practical according to the timetable.
• Absence for any single lecture will be considered as absence for the whole day. In case of sickness, a leave application shall be submitted to college, along with a medical certificate within 7 days
• Students adapting to unfair means during the examination may be debarred or strict disciplinary action will be taken against them.
• Insubordination or abusive language, misbehavior or misconduct shall lead to the dismissal of the student.
• Students should make proper use of the college library or students common room. Students must not loiter in the college premises either during the lecture or when they are free.
• Students are liable to lose their term, for disobedience, misconduct, misbehavior or any form of indiscipline.
• Smoking, Tobacco chewing (Gutka), Consumption of alcohol or harmful Drugs, etc. in the college premises is strictly prohibited.
• Students are expected to wear decent uniform clothes.
• Ragging within or outside the Educational institute is strictly prohibited.
• Computer Labs like operating systems lab, project development lab, computer hardware lab, AutoCAD lab and internet lab.
• Computer Labs like operating systems lab, project development lab, computer hardware lab, AutoCAD lab and internet lab.
• Each department has its own separate labs.
The institute is only 10 kilometers away from Biju Pattanaik International Airport, Bhubaneswar.
• It is only a 10 minutes drive from the city to the institute.
• Government City bus no. 234 is provided by BMC.
• Our Institution also provides sufficient number of buses from all the routes of Bhubaneswar to our Institution.
Our Institution helps students to provide the required concern documents for the sanction of the loan to the students by various banks.
- Installment payment facility is accepted by the college from the students. A student can apply for installment and can avail this facility after being sanctioned by accounts department of the college.
Scholarship facilities for SC/ST and meritorious candidates. Scholarship can be provided to a poor and meritorious student who can study without tuition fees as per the law of Govt