Anti ragging policy:-
Ragging of students in any form is strictly prohibited within and outside the campus. An anti-ragging squad is in operation under the overall charge of the Principal ,Administration.Students are advised to bring cases of ragging (either on the college campus or hostel) to the notice of the Principal, Administration or the teacher guardians or respective hostel wardens.
Administrative action in the event of Ragging: –
Depending on the nature and gravity of the guilt established by the Anti-Ragging Squad, to those found guilty, one or more of the following punishments would be imposed.
- 1. Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- 2. Withholding/withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits.
- 3. Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process.
- 4. Withholding results.
- 5. Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- 6. Suspension/expulsion from the hostel.
- 7. Cancellation of admission.
- 8. Rustication from the institution for period ranging from one to four semesters.
- 9. Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for a specified period.